This is a half-day or a full-day program which runs from 9:00 – 1:00 or 9:00 – 2:45 daily. The weekly fee per half day session is $325.00 and the full day session is $385. Our Junior Adventurers program provides fun and enriching programming based on weekly themes. Each session includes 30 minutes of swimming at our in-ground pool with a certified lifeguard. The program is designed and run by professional or student educators. Campers are invited to join one to seven weeks of camp.
- MakerKids: From marshmallow catapults to bridge building contests and more, campers gain hands-on experience learning how to incorporate the concepts of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math through an engaging process while developing their creativity and building their ingenuity.
- American Girl/Favorite Doll: Adventures, friendship and fun are in store for you and your Americana girl! Bring your favorite Girl to camp where we will make accessories, have a Doll fashion show for you and your doll, tell stories and sing our way through the week!
- Calling All Artists: Have you ever wondered what it takes to be an artist? In this camp we will explore the styles and techniques of the world’s greatest artists. Once students learn about each of the artists, they will have the opportunity to create their very own piece of art inspired by that will be displayed gallery style for you family to see in an exhibit on the last day of camp.
- Wizarding World: We’re sending our imagination on vacation by spending the week honoring our good friend Harry Potter. Meet the magical sorting hat before venturing to the land of fiction where campers will enjoy dress up days, Hogwarts crafts, Quidditch and the Tate’s Triwizard dodgeball tournament. We’ll meet you at Platform 9 3/4 for an early departure. Don’t forget your wand and broom!
- Summer Camp Detectives: Spend the week following clues and learning the skills needed to solve mysteries right on campus!
- Mad Science: Put on your lab coats and get ready to experiment with all sorts of slimy, gooey stuff during icky sticky creation week! You will make slime, create explosions with soda, and create your own play-dough and more.
- Newport Fashion Week: It’s fashion week in Newport! A week full of fashion illustrations, vision boards, pattern making, and textile printing. A deeper look into past fashion eras and upcoming trends of modern times! Project ideas including tie-dye shirts, Tote block printing, mannequin styling, magazine vision boards, body positivity in the fashion industry, etc.
The Schedule For Junior Adventures Camp Is As Follows:
Updated Dates for the 2022 season- schedule below:
||June 27 – July 1
||July 5 – July 8
||American Girl or Chess (4 day camps pro-rated)
||July 11– July 15
||Calling All Artists
||July 18 – July 22
||July 25 – July 29
||Aug 1 – Aug 5
||Aug 8 – Aug 12
||Newport Fashion Week