- 8th Grade Structural Engineers Explore the “Science of Sitting”
September 26, 2014How much weight can a few pieces of cardboard hold? The answer may surprise you if you are one of the 8th grade structural engineers enrolled here at SMCDS. 8th grade science teacher Emlen Drayton challenged his students to build Read More...
- Chess at St. Michael’s Country Day School!
September 25, 2014Once again this autumn we welcome both SMCDS students as well as families and friends not currently enrolled here to enjoy a wonderful chess program. See the attached flyer for more information. School Flyer & registration form for St. Michael Read More...
- First Grade S.T.E.M. Fridays!
September 16, 2014What do Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math have to do with First Grade? Everything! This year our first grade teachers have added a special theme to their program: S.T.E.M. Fridays, with the first challenge being how to construct the largest Read More...
Fall Open House!
Preschool 3 Year Olds – 8th Grade
Saturday, October 18
10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Meet Faculty & Staff, Students & Parents
Tours, Conversation, and Community!!
RSVP or More Info:
401-849-5970 Ext 302
- Last Day That Shorts Can Be Worn on September 30, 2014
- Annual Fund Kick Off Day on October 1, 2014 7:56 am
- 8th Grade Parent High School Admissions Information Meeting on October 1, 2014 8:15 am
- Parent Informational Meetings on October 1, 2014 8:15 am
- Middle School Back to School Night on October 2, 2014 6:00 pm
- SMCDS Hosts Children’s Art Tent at Norman Bird Sanctuary Harvest Fair on October 4, 2014 10:00 am
- SMCDS Hosts Children’s Art Tent at Norman Bird Sanctuary Harvest Fair on October 5, 2014 10:00 am
- Professional Development Day – No School on October 6, 2014
- Tuesday Tours for Admissions on October 7, 2014 9:00 am
We look forward to welcoming you to St. Michael’s and hope you will take the time to come visit our school. We accept children from Preschool (3 year olds) through Grade 8. Offering an eleven-year curriculum, St. Michael’s is organized into two divisions: Lower School (Preschool-3 year olds through Grade 4) and Middle School (Grade 5 through Grade 8).
From crayons to computers, singing to composing, acting to set-building, all of our students take part in the arts at St. Michael’s. Each program that we offer is highlighted below; however, the best way to see our students’ talents is through our annual ArtsFest in May, our school performances, and by simply walking the halls of our buildings.
At St. Michael’s, we see technology as an integral part of our students’ learning process. We accomplish this through an advanced and cutting edge technology infrastructure featuring SMARTboards, trending software packages, laptops, computer labs and a 1 to 1 iPad program.
Give to St. Michael's TodayYour gift helps to keep this remarkable school healthy and strong and is tax-deductible.
Please view our Corporate Matching Gift page and utilize the link to find out if your
Annual Fund gift can be matched by your employer.