- Bryant University Head Men’s Basketball Coach Speaks in 8th Grade Leadership Series
October 28, 2014Bryant University Men's Head Basketball Coach Tim O'Shea spoke with SMDCS 8th grade students on Tuesday, October 28, field questions and sharing advice about the challenges and rewards of leadership. Coach O'Shea brought along a Bryant University student, who also Read More...
- Lion Conservationist Presents to SMCDS
October 16, 2014Ms. Shivani Bhalla, a leader in animal conservation, visited our campus on Tuesday, October 14, as the second speaker in our 8th grade Leadership Speaker Series. She is the founder and executive director of Ewaso Lions, an organization that conserves Read More...
- Minecraft is Coming to SMCDS!
October 9, 2014Join your SMDCS friends in the computer lab, along with technology teacher Mr. Foehr, and explore the magnificent world of Minecraft. Minecraft is a on-line activity which involves creating your own virtual world. What fun! If you are interested in Read More...
- SMDCS at the Head of the Class
October 7, 2014This past Monday, October 6, SMCDS teachers Jessica Boyle, Lauren Hutchinson, and Kate Joubert led a series of workshops for their New England peers at the autumn AISNE regional conference. AISNE (Association of Independent Schools of New England) teachers heard Read More...
Welcome to SMCDS!
We encourage you to peruse the website, and to reach out for a personal tour by contacting our admissions office at 401-849-5970 extensions 302 or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!!
- SSAT Prep Course on November 1, 2014 9:00 am
- Tuesday Tours for Admissions on November 4, 2014 9:00 am
- All School Assembly on November 4, 2014 9:35 am
- Parent Informational Meetings on November 5, 2014 8:15 am
- Parent/Teacher Conferences – No School on November 7, 2014
- Professional Development Day – No School on November 10, 2014
- Veterans Day – No School on November 11, 2014
- Board Meeting on November 13, 2014 5:30 pm
- International Lunch Week on November 17, 2014
We look forward to welcoming you to St. Michael’s and hope you will take the time to come visit our school. We accept children from Preschool (3 year olds) through Grade 8. Offering an eleven-year curriculum, St. Michael’s is organized into two divisions: Lower School (Preschool-3 year olds through Grade 4) and Middle School (Grade 5 through Grade 8).
From crayons to computers, singing to composing, acting to set-building, all of our students take part in the arts at St. Michael’s. Each program that we offer is highlighted below; however, the best way to see our students’ talents is through our annual ArtsFest in May, our school performances, and by simply walking the halls of our buildings.
At St. Michael’s, we see technology as an integral part of our students’ learning process. We accomplish this through an advanced and cutting edge technology infrastructure featuring SMARTboards, trending software packages, laptops, computer labs and a 1 to 1 iPad program.
Give to St. Michael's TodayYour gift helps to keep this remarkable school healthy and strong and is tax-deductible.
Please view our Corporate Matching Gift page and utilize the link to find out if your
Annual Fund gift can be matched by your employer.