We’re so excited to get started with Theatre at St. Michael’s Movie Camp! For those of you joining us, here’s some important info:
- Camp begins at 9:00 on Monday June 25 in Hill House (on the Gibbs Ave side of campus). The camp day runs from 9:00 – 4:00, with the final hour being optional pool time (pickup as early as 3:00 is fine if you don’t want to swim).
- Don’t forget to bring a water bottle, swimsuit, sunscreen, snack, lunch (if you’re not buying it with us) – and loads of imagination!
- No camp on Wednesday July 4 for the Independence Day holiday.
- The final screening will be at the Jane Pickens Theatre on Friday July 6 at 2:00 – parents, family & friends are welcome!
- Please make sure you have filled out the Medical and Carpool forms below and bring them in, along with any final payment, on Monday June 25.
- If you would like to participate in the TASM lunch program, here’s the form for that – also please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday June 24th at 5:00 with your Monday lunch order.
- If you would like a TASM Movie Camp shirt, here’s the order form for that – the deadline for shirt ordering is Thursday June 28.
Can’t wait to have you join us! 🙂
Christy Johnston, TASM Camp Director