Introduction to Theatre Class
Assigned 9-12, due 9-19
Please create a personal monologue using one of the following questions as a jumping-off point.
- Tell about your favorite dream
- Tell about the most exciting day of your life
- Where do you wish you could go
- If you were magical, what would you do with your magic
- Tell something that would surprise us to know about you
- What makes you unique…
- What are you most scared of
For this personal monologue, each actor should use some original words (that they write/make up themselves). Actors can choose to include music, props or costumes as they see fit.
When presenting the monologue, actors can use the stage in any way to express their ideas. The presentation need not be simply standing and talking. It should last anywhere from 1 to 2 minutes.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Mrs. Johnston & Mrs. Hileman