22 Sep 7th grade English, Vaughters
For homework this weekend, complete the chapter page for Chapters 6-10 in your art journal. Each page should include:
1. the chapter numbers at the top
2. a quote you thought was particularly important (with page number) and an explanation of its significance
3. two literary devices the author used (identified, with page number)
4. a picture (hand-drawn or printed from the Internet) of an artifact that is significant to one of the main characters
5. an explanation of any ONE of the primary source documents included at the beginning of one of the chapters OR any other historical aspect mentioned in the chapters
6. a list of new or interesting words you encountered in your reading (at least 5)
Use the chapter page we put in your art journal today as a reference.
If you did not complete the chapter 6-10 worksheet that was due for homework today, have that in to me by Monday. I have posted the document on google classroom and will also send you the document through email.
Have a good weekend.-Mr. Vaughters